- An official, "The Dark Knight Rises" teaser poster has been released.
- Mark Waid's famously edited Red Skull story will appear unaltered in a new hardcover collection.
- Only the NRA would think responsible reporting of gun sales is a bad idea and sue to stop it.
- Roger Clemens gets to be remembered along with the other steroid-takers of Baseball, regardless of how his trial goes. It's sad that we as a society somewhat encouraged it with our desire to see higher scores and harder hits.
- A written tribute piece to Dwayne Mcduffie Comic-Con International thought too harsh to print, I think it's an insightful and touching short piece.
- Joshua Mocle and David Harper of Multiversity sit down to discuss their thoughts on Flashpoint and Fear Itself. I pretty much agree with their conclusions about Flashpoint just being more fun and Fear Itself being a big disappointment.
- Gestational Diabetes resulted in a 16-pound baby being born. For reference, that baby is essentially the size of two newborns.
- Rest In Peace, Betty Ford. I admired how she was outspoken on substance abuse.
- A list of which comics are shipping this Wednesday, what are you thinking of picking up?
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
News & Links To Start Your Day.
For breakfast I thought I would serve you up some news and links about comics and a bunch of other stuff too.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment