I think after much consideration I can give my own personal ratings of best-to-worst, "Star Wars," movies. I am aware my list has some controversial choices and it is by no means meant to be considered objective, I just really like one of the flicks that some folk dislike:
1. The Empire Strikes Back (Episode V)
2. Return of the Jedi (Episode VI)
3. The Force Awakens (Episode VIII)
4. A New Hope/Star Wars (Episode IV)--when it first came out it was simply, "Star Wars."
5. Revenge of the Sith (Episode III)
6. The Phantom Menace (Episode I)
7. Attack of the Clones (Episode II)
Please be aware that while some absolutely despise, "Return of the Jedi," I actually quite adore it. The first film of, "Star Wars," also is good, of course, and should be considered a great deal better than, "Revenge of the Sith," even if just above it on the list. Oh, and speaking of "Revenge of the Sith," it actually has some quality parts that made me have some inklings of the original, "Star Wars," magic and was a good film for Lucas to go out on. Oh, and "The Force Awakens," was an all-around great time.
That concludes my quick ranking.
Post a Comment