- Steve Rogers will be wearing the Captain America outfit again starting this July, which I guess means Bucky will have to become the Winter Soldier full-time or we'll have a "multiple Captain-Americas" deal like with Batman. Also, it may be re-numbered (or maybe not) which seems to upset people annoyed at how the series recently went to "original" numbering. I dunno, I get annoyed at petty things, but this is just too petty even for me. Oh, and it will still have the same writer, Ed Brubaker, so that's good.
- Here is a fun article about the upcoming Secret Avengers by the amazing Warren Ellis and Jamie McKelvie and the idea of "done in one [issue]" stories.
- It seems I wasn't the only one who sort of enjoyed Ultimate X #4 despite some giving it middling reviews.
- Southwest Airlines, we don't have flight-change fees, and our planes may have a huge hole ripped in them.
- Indiana wants to force doctors to tell women seeking abortions it may cause breast cancer even though it has been medically proven to be completely untrue. Even if you aren't pro-choice I would think you are against outright lying to people.
- Fear Itself already has a review of it up? Wow.
- People would blame both sides if the federal government shut down as it seems to be doing soon. Excuse me, but it isn't the fault of Democrats or Republicans--to be precise it is the Tea Party and its members of our government. Their unwillingness to compromise at all and the Republican's fear of upsetting them has resulted in this deadlock which seems to be dooming us to a sequel to the shutdown of the 90s. Oh, and now conservatives want to attack the once-untouchable issue that is medicare and medicaid. Good luck with that guys, I hope you don't mind losing any voter over 65 even if some reform would be a good idea.
Monday, April 4, 2011
A Bunch of Links.
Hey, how about some news?