- Every Day Is Like Wednesday discusses all the hottest controversies in comics, so you don't have to!
- When Grant Morrison speaks, I listen. This interview is full of him speaking about upcoming projects, past work, and how he loves his mother (awww).
- Comics Alliance observes how Marvel and DC don't always screw up race in comics. Marvel and DC don't suck all the time, hooray?
- For those of you who live in the United States, we sometimes seem to be self-focused and not read up on the rest of the world, so I understand if you haven't heard this, but London is in utter chaos, so you know, maybe watch some news besides E! Entertainment. It has calmed though.
- Peter David discusses X-Factor, the best Marvel comic currently being published, in my opinion.
- A well-known hacker group has threatened to "kill" Facebook, so "like" that friend's post while you still can.
- Multiversity has an advance review of the upcoming final issue of Detective Comics. It comes out tomorrow and they absolutely loved it, so that's good. I was already looking forward to the issue so I'm not really any more or less excited, just eager.
- Frank Cho likes to draw pretty women, and he will be doing an X-Women mini-series about the X-Men's female members. I suppose that is up his alley.
- Folk didn't get their big Avengers panel at the huge Comic-Con in San Diego, because it seems Marvel is holding it at a Disney event. Suddenly a lot of comic-book fans will be showing up at Disney's D23 in Anaheim, methinks.
That's what grabbed my eye in terms of being interesting.
Post a Comment