- 49 people were killed (the number may increase if others injured die) by a man named Brenton Tarrant at two Mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Tarrant posted a manifesto online shortly before the attack decrying immigrants (ironic coming from a white person in Australia or New Zealand), Muslims, and repeatedly praised Donald Trump--stating things like how Trump represented, "A renewed symbol of white identity."
- Tarrant livestreamed his attack upon one of the mosques on Facebook, according to reports. People keep posting the footage other places either to express sadness or out of sick glee and it keeps getting taken down.
- Tarrant was taken alive by the police, two other people were brought into custody as well.
- No one has ever committed an attack of extremist terror and claimed anything President Obama said or did served as an inspiration for their hatred.
- New Zealand's gun laws are stricter than America, but also are surprisingly lax compared to its neighbor, Australia, which has even less gun violence. Yet another indicator of how gun control can save lives.
- Donald Trump expressed condolences for those hurt and murdered. He also said he doesn't think White Nationalism is a rising threat in the world.
- For all the talk of supposed Muslim Extremists, data indicates that Every single American murdered by extremists in 2018 was murdered by a white supremacist or far right extremist, domestically. Yes, every single one.
Those are the facts, I encourage you to form your own opinion based upon them. I know what I think.